Wednesday, January 30, 2013

nostalgia

On this rainy, cold, tiring & stress-filled day, I'm yearning for my days back traveling to new and beautiful places. The weather & people is enough to make me never want to pause the memories swooshing around in my head.

 // 1. // Tommy, in front of The Lourve, Paris
 // 2. // Hyde Park, London
 // 3. // Freya & Bonnie, Barcelona

 // 4. // Wales, UK
// 5. // Wales, UK
 
 // 6. // My room in Flat 54, London
 // 7. // Wales, UK
 // 8. // Tower Bridge at night, London
 // 9. // Flock of birds flying around Bath, UK
 // 10. // Bath, UK
 // 11. // Cathedral in Bath, UK
 // 12. // Barcelona
 // 13. // Freya & Bonnie, Barcelona
 // 14. // Madrid
// 15. // Madrid from the view of a cable car
 // 16. // Paris
 // 17. // London
 // 18. // Tommy riding throughout Paris
 // 19. // La Tour Eiffel, Paris
 // 20. // La Tour Eiffel, Paris



-- Everything is Beautiful & Nothing Hurts --

dreaming, dreaming, dreaming
-- xx S

No comments:

Post a Comment