Monday, January 14, 2013

weekend at a glance

 / 1. // beautiful treasures from China, thanks to my lovely friend Grace xxo //
/ 2. // Lyssa & light
 / 3. // Bella & one of lyssa's dresses, haha
 / 4. // first glimpse of sunday morning
 / 5. // tomato soup with goldfish crackers are a given weekend meal
 / 6. // polaroid camera that tommy gifted me for my twenty-first. first photos shot while in Paris :)
 / 7. // home<3
 / 8. // Lyssa & the warmth of the fresh towels
 / 9. // Saturday it
 was 63
 degrees at 9
 am! Such a
 nice and
 random
 weather
 change.
 / 10. // all the snow melted away, & the lake beginning to lose its frozen-ness. later on in the day half of the lake still had its frozen layer on top, and the other half was full current.
 / 11. // my daunting task throughout the entire weekend: finishing my two final essays for the London semester. Obviously fueled by coffee, toast & orange juice

 / 12. // oh, and my darling clementines :)
 / 13. // pup keeping me company
 / 14. // lyss
 / 15. //
 / 16. //
 / 17. //
/ 18. // outfit of the day // sunday


// tights: uo, [sale] 5$ // shorts: thrifted denim & DIY lace added, 7$ // top: h&m, 17$ // cowl scarf: uo, [sale] 5$ // denim shirt: garage sale, 8$ // glasses: aldo, 12$ // earrings: vintage market in london, 8£ //


+++

One of my final weekends of freedom. I wasn't allowed to work while I was in London because of my student visa. Working in retail, it was my first time having proper weekends off to do whatever I liked ! [so nice] It was lovely to be able to spend time sleeping in, going to different outdoor markets, and doing some sight seeing. Everyone should be able to have weekends off, le sigh. But now it's back to the grind, and with school starting up again on the 28th i'll definitely be busy again. It was nice while it lasted London, you tease.

- xx  S

No comments:

Post a Comment