Wednesday, January 16, 2013

treasures




 









Yesterday my dad and I drove down to Ithaca to drop my brother off at school. The weather was lovely, and the Cornell campus is gorgeous. 
 ++
My grandpa gave me his old Ray-ban sunglasses a few years ago, & they've been hiding in my room since. I wish he remembered what years he was wearing them in because they're fab. I decided to bust them out yesterday for the drive & needless to say, im in love.
+
Other new obsessions include this gorgeous Austin Flap Fossil bag in claret red. Went into work monday night and completely fell in love with this bag -- & it's on sale now for 130$ !!! The Austin collection is absolutely gorgeous. I bought the envelope clutch in cognac over the summer, & the simple silhouette and unfinished leather inside made me swoon. 
++ 
Today's wednesday, which means *drum roll* half-off at the thrift store! Found these three cozy sweaters and two skirts there today and spent a whopping 13$ I love thrifting because things are so cheap & theres loads of potential inbetween all those racks of old clothes.
_++_
Message of the day? I love finding treasures whether old or new!!!

++++
// shirt: fossil, [sale] 5$ // sweater: kohls, 15$ // jeans: thrifted, 5$ // boots: uo, [sale] 40$ //
// scarf: alpaca wool, gifted //

- xx S

No comments:

Post a Comment