Thursday, January 10, 2013

.

Such nice weather over here in Buffalo, NY. Sun's out & the sky is a nice tint of blue-- so naturally, I'm procrastinating on my essay writing by thinking of losing all this snow completely. High hopes for the next few months weather-wise, and it was nice to be outside without a coat on today!


+
Just painted my nails with these funky colours. I always go for super dark colours during the winter months. But since im dreaming of sun and skies, i wanted to incorporate some more spring colours. By pairing the neutral gray colour majority with little hints of turquoise, purple & glitter, you are able to use these brighter colours even in January!
++





 +
// cowl scarf: uo, [sale] 5$ // sweater: fossil [sale/employee discount] 30$ //
// tank: aerie, [sale] 7$ // lace halter bra: freepeople, 38$ // 
// floral leggings: manchester, gifted // woolen socks: gifted // boots: vintage london, 29£ //
++

 

+
Also brought out my old watercolour paints & paper today. Ive missed these kind of doodles while I was in England. Little ounces of creativity help brighten even the darkest of days. Lastly, this song has been stamped in my head for the past two days.
 ++
Happy Thursday!

- xx S

1 comment: