Friday, May 24, 2013

Summer reads & films -->

+++

Now that I am graduated (woohoo) I feel like maybe, just maybe, i'll be able to finally read some of the books sitting in my shelf, and relax to watch some films I've had an interest in. Dreaming of warm days and nights on this gloomy one, I began to compile a list of summer reads and summer films. This was only from a quick glance at my bookshelf & a note I began to write in my phone while procrastinating on homework and watching the "suggested" trailers on imdb (oops) I know there are loads & loads more that I am forgetting or dont yet know about, but I am excited to begin!

if anyone has any good movie or book (or music!) suggestions please let me know!! I'm always up for new inspirations.

+
In other news, my baby sister turned sixteen yesterday. I remember my brother and I at ages 4 and 6 wearing diy'ed "big sister" and "big brother" shirts  and later pushing her around in a laundry basket like she was our personal doll. Yesterday was a definite reminder of how quickly time passes.

- xxS

No comments:

Post a Comment