Friday, March 29, 2013

feel good music

You know how there's certain songs or artists that you play when youre in need of a "feel good" moment? I know i have a list of these songs that if i ever used a song as an alarm clock, i would use these so as to wake up in the morning on a positive note. One of these such songs & artists is Melbourne's Vance Joy and in particular, his song Riptide. My lovely friend Bonnie introduced us all to this song/artist (among others) while we were in London. It became one of our many anthems of the semester, constantly playing it on repeat every night before going out. I called it our shoulder-bopping song cos that's all we did if we weren't getting up and twirling like idiots. Bonnie sent me a photo of her & him last night and i was like, huh, i haven't listened to that song in awhile, (excuse me as i have Macklemore's The Heist in my car for the past four months now,) so i put it on this morning & fell instantly back into our wonderful nights in London shoulder-bopping and feeling good.

- xx S

+++  >>  Riptide <<  +++


+++   >>  From Afar  <<   +++



No comments:

Post a Comment