Monday, March 18, 2013

Chi town

This weekend was lovely because I got to be with friends in Chicago! I was there for a few days helping my best friend move into her house in August but havent been out and about in Chicago since April of 2011, so I was super pumped to roam the windy city. Celebrating St Pattys Day in another city was also way cool. It was so nice to be with friends and meet new ones. I love exploring new places and this weekend was no different. Cant wait to try to visit in the summerime when its warmer! Here's a small photo diary from my time in Chi, xx
ps: can i just say how much i miss shooting with a disposable 35mm camera? its so small that i can fit it into every bag, its a life savor when my canon isnt working  (womp womp)












- xx S

No comments:

Post a Comment