Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blurb Book










I've always admired photographer's published books of their work. Once bounded in a book, with white backgrounds and subtle text, im absolutely in love. Coming back home from abroad I knew I wanted a better way to display the photos I took while traveling (other than facebook albums, which i did, duh.) All my photographs were taken on my dad's canon ae-1 program 35mm film camera from the '80's. Creating a Blurb Book was the perfect solution for me because they are so professional and still very creative. Being able to page through a hardcover book with MY photographs on every page was incredibly exciting and rewarding.  The feelings of "im not good enough" change drastically to "look what I can do!" Confidence & reassurance in one's SELF is key to expressing creativity. 
+++
My book (should) be available for preview here on the blurb website.

- xx S

No comments:

Post a Comment