Friday, July 12, 2013

Date Night!



+

+
 Tom & I planned a date night for yesterday! He had kept mentioning how he wanted to check out Parkside Candy down on Main St for awhile. From the outside I could tell it was a treasure & the inside had such a cute vintage vibe to it. I fell completely in love with all the great wall and ceiling detail and dark wood trimming. I bought dark chocolate & sprinkles covered pretzel rods while Tom bought salt water taffy & caramel popcorn, yumm
    







++

Next we headed down to Hertel ave, and walked around outside in the sun for awhile before stopping at Gramma Moras for dinner! I had been itching to try this authentic Mexican place for awhile, & it was so delicious! My mom told me that her and my dad used to come here on dates back in the day (aweuh) I indulged in the seafood enchiladas and a pomegranate margarita (and still have some leftover) We finished off the night by renting Silver Linings playbook & eating salt water taffy. Such a lovely Thursday

- xxS

No comments:

Post a Comment