Friday, September 20, 2013

Nostalgic Sundays // A year ago

Im very funny when it comes to dates. Anywhere from remembering a persons birthday from my third grade class, to pinpointing exactly what i would have been doing a year ago at this moment. Granted, i obviously dont remember every single thing but specific events and the dates that go along with them resonate in my brain.
A year ago this past sunday, (septemeber 15th,) is when i first arrived in London. Naturally my first reaction was, how could a year have passed so very quickly? The thoughts and feelings to follow were ofcourse how depressed i was for not being there again this year. Because i have been fighting nostalgia every day since ive come home, i wanted to celebrate the day this year instead of being sad and jealous of my past self, (thats for every other day of the year...kidding...kindof.)
Tom and Maria spent the day with me (cos theyre the best!) We first went to Cecelias for brunch aka bottomless mimosas ;) Afterwards we wondered down to the Burchfield Penney Art Center, as there were exhibits closing that day that a few of my art professors encouraged me to see. We took some photos and had a few more drinks and deemed the day a good one. A perfect way to make myself feel better that I wasnt back in London x.









- xxS

No comments:

Post a Comment