Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Five years!

On Sunday, 6/23, Tom & I celebrated our five years of dating :) Every year mark we've spent together has been vastly different from the previous one. The amount of change within ourselves is crazy to think about--i was a totally different version of myself in 2008. With all the chaos of being ages 15 & 16 to now 20 & 21, I'm glad we've had each other through each bit. We spent a sunny sunday picnicing, taking photos, eating ice cream, making pizzas & experimenting with polaroid lifts--such a lovely day<3



 + beer & lemonade ....mmmmm!



 ++ qt
 + tommy's pizza: mushroom red sauce, buffalo wing cheddar cheese, mozzarella, mushrooms, garlic powder
+ my pizza: honey bbq sauce, feta, mozzarella, pineapple, granny smith apples
  5's (see what we did there?)

+ Tommy's presents to me!! 


- xx S

No comments:

Post a Comment