Tuesday, August 13, 2013

as of late {june-august}

Finally got a 35 mm disposable developed that has been carried around in my bag since the end of June. Normally when I have film with me I am snapping photos like crazy, anxious to capture moments, and anxious to see the results. Now I really am slowing down solely for financial reasons -- usually 15$ for a two pack of cameras and then 10$ each for the development & photo cd...no thank you. My dad's Canon AE1-P 35 mm camera that Ive been using since December 2008 is currently on pause {i think its officially hit the hay but i am too nervous and depressed to truly admit that, damn 1980 cameras.} While in Michigan, Tom let me use his old Nikon 35 mm, but now it is back to disposables.
Finally caved & got this baby developed last night, so heres whats been going on ~ as of late:















- xxS

No comments:

Post a Comment